@lightweight nice! A couple of things that caught me off guard with mine:
– to reset the watch, make sure the screen is off, and hold the button (while it’s off) for about 10-12 seconds. The screen will turn on, and after a brief delay, it will flash; switch off; show a garbled display, then reset to the PineTime Logo. Then let go of the button. Done.
– the first connection to your phone (gadget bridge; siglo or amazfish) will be hella unstable, so don’t be surprised if it takes a few tries to get it to connect.
– on Android, download the flash image to your phone, open the file manager and log press on the file, press share, and there will be two gadget bridge options, “share with gadget bridge” and “share with gadget bridge firmware upload”. Choose the latter (while the watch is connected)
– if you’re using Siglo, there are no notifications, but it has a built in firmware downloader/updater. No less no fuss.
– the initial firmware likes to disconnect frequently, but the 1.3 infinitime is more stable by far (though it does still like to disconnect occasionally)
Good luck! 👍🙂